Monday 17 May 2010

Year in Photos: DEAD!!

So, that lasted two days then.

And lo, on the third day, I took my camera into town expecting to grab another shot. I knew I was going out so I thought I'd get a nice night-time picture. Unfortunately, I was going out, so I got a bit worse for wear and totally forgot. Doh!

I took some shots on the fourth day but not much I'd post - some personal stuff (and I'm not going to put shots of friends & family online) and not much else.

The following day, I took a shot because I "had" to.

After that, I decided to ditch the "Year in Photos" thing - I don't want to end up taken distinctly average shots for the sake of it.

So now I'm going to try to do a "take decent photos more often that I have done historically" - so very occasionally you might see a decent photo from me that isn't from a family trip somewhere (not that there's anything wrong with those, of course!).

Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment