Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm back!!!

Hi!

Been a while ... Various things happened over the last six months or so - the xna thing went quiet, I think it suited all of us to stop pursuing it for different reasons. Then I had a scooter accident that has left me with some issues with my right leg (ligament damage and potentially other issues yet to be determined), which has put a bit of a downer on things at times ...

But I'm back, for now at least. Intend to do that thing where you take one photo every day for a year. Very, very unlikely to keep it up, but let's see shall we?

First photo yesterday, on my walk to work. This is near Bank in London. I liked the colours, the green leaves against the blue building, with the red telephone box between them. I think I could have done a better job of finding a composition that crunched those colours together - might have another go at this one at some point!

Note - please click on the photo to see all of it - there's only a slice visible below!






No comments:

Post a Comment